Powerful communication tool: Business Storytelling
Alumni from MBA program of reputed University in Hong Kong.
- Impactful Communication
- Significance and impact of using stories at work place
- Built rapport
- Use stories to influence and communicate strategy
- Apply skills in personal and professional life
Apply the specific work skills and identify behaviours that showcase the skills in real-time.
What We Did?
Always – Client First
- Story Triggering
- Story Telling
- Story Listening
- Power of connection
- Engaging Conversation tool
- Story Spotting Technique
- Practice & application
- Learn behaviors to bring out the best in yourself and others through accountability
- Enjoy working with each other
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment to achieve best results at work
And That’s not all
- Activity based facilitation
- Simulated activities
- Experiential activity
- Facilitative debrief
- Fun games
- Lots of story sharing
- Peer learning opportunities
- Connection Story Pattern
- Re-telling business Strategies using Story pattern
- Influence and remove entrenches behaviours through stories
Qualitative and quantitative positive feedback from the entire team and also opportunity to run exclusive Learning sessions for their companies.