Creating Winning Ways as a team!
A Bank Major - Hong Kong Branch Office.
The team in Hong Kong was celebrating with an off-site at Macao – an opportunity to bond, connect and build camaraderie among the Leadership team,
Officers and Staff. It was to inculcate among the team a sense of belonging & pride in the brand. A great way to feel energized and experience a spirit of oneness.
Thus creating an environment of ownership, learning and constant development among the team.
- Learn behaviors to bring out the best in yourself and others through accountability.
- Enjoy working with each other.
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment to achieve best results at work.
- Apply skills in personal and professional life.
Apply the specific work skills and identify behaviours that showcase the skills in real-time.
What We Did?
Always – Client First
- Interviews with Business Heads
- HR Partners and Learning & development Team
- Determine the big picture
- Understand opportunities and concerns
- Expected outcomes and context
- Bonhomie - Enjoy working with each other
- Sense of belonging
- Oneness with company values
- Pride in the brand
And That’s not all
- Activity based facilitation
- Simulated activities
- Experiential activity
- Facilitative debrief
- Fun games
- Using Large Scale Interactive Program (LSIP) skills used for large group facilitation.
- Puzzle activity engaging the whole team.
- Boot Camp Activity: Mental, physical, acting, singing talent at display.
- Clues and challenges for the team.
- Human Prop Activity: To check team’s creative and kinaesthetic skills.
Qualitative and quantitative positive feedback from the CEO and the entire team.